On Thursday, September 15th, 2016 at 6:30 p.m., the Burney Water District will hold its Regular Board Meeting at the Raymond Berry Pool Facility located at 37461 Bailey Street, Burney.
The meeting is open to the public. There will be an opportunity for public speakers to make comments on issues of concern. The Board cannot act on any public comment unless it is on the agenda, but will take any comment under consideration at a later date.
Those who wish to speak on items on the agenda should wait until that item comes up for discussion.
Business items on the agenda include
- District Infrastructure on Gunsmith Way
- Parks Infrastructure, Maintenance and Funding.
- A tour of the pool
There will also be
- President’s Report and Discussion
- Director Reports, Committee Reports and Discussion
- Pool Manager’s Report, Friends of the Pool Committee Report and discussion
- District Manager’s Report and Discussion
After the District Manager’s Report the meeting will adjourn to Closed Session pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6 for a Decision Conference With Labor Negotiators.
The board will then reconvene open session and announce any reportable actions taken during the closed session.